Ages 14 and Up
The Ability Academic Athletics program focuses on USSA Rocky Mountain Division and FIS events and races. Fall conditioning program and May on-snow camps are included.
Fall Conditioning Schedule:
- Mid August– Mid October
- Contact conditioning coach for current times
On Snow Schedule:
- Mid October – Closing Weekend
- Weekends in May at A-Basin (snow condition dependent)
Location based on rotating schedule:
- Arapahoe Basin
- (check calendar for details)
- Completed TSC Registration Packet
- USSA License
- Team Summit Jacket
- Vail Resorts Epic Locals Pass and Copper Mountain Season Pass
- Proficient skier all over the mountain
Team Summit does not issue credits or refunds for training days missed because of academic ineligibility.
- Conditioning up to 3 sessions per week Aug- Oct
- On Snow Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Mid Oct- end of May
- School Vacation, Thanksgiving and Xmas Camp included
- Training at A-Basin, Breckenridge, Copper, and Keystone
- Program Fee: $5295/ VSF deposit: $300
- The cost of travel and competitions for both the athlete and coaches will be in addition to your program fees.
What is the VSF deposit? Click here to find out