Team Summit Colorado Masters is an adult racing training program to expose and advance adults to the fun and excitement of alpine ski racing. Open to adults starting at age 18 through, so far 84 yrs. old. This program will develop the skills of an aspiring and experienced racer racing the Rocky Mountain Master’s Racing Series. We will welcome anyone who wants to improve their skiing.
The program is directed towards building the individuals skills and tactics in and out of the race course. A focus on building the overall skier with the advantage of using the race course to build accuracy and timing to using the Mountain to develop versatility and balance. Participants will actively be involved with the team to improve the overall experience of all athletes on Team Summit Colorado.
All Programs Include Coaching in and out of the gates per your program. See Price list in Menu to the right.
Full time: This program includes ALL that is offered during the season through the Masters Program
- Weekday afternoons and weekend mornings, Oct 15 (snow dependent) – End of May (May training is held on the weekends at A-Basin)
Race Only with Preseason (New Product): This program includes race training only and adds preseason training at Copper Mountain
- Weekday afternoons and weekend mornings, Oct 15 (snow dependent – Beginning April
Race Only: This program includes race training only
- Weekday Afternoons and Weekend Mornings, Nov 15 – April 1: Thanksgiving, X-mas holiday included.
Punch Pass and Drop in: 10 punch, 5 punch, or daily drop in available
- Can be Transferred and Shared (Each user needs to have a waiver signed with Team Summit and the mountain where it will be used)
- Punch Pass is only valid for the Season it is purchased in
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Matt Fox / Masters Head Coach / P 970.968.3080 / Matt@TeamSummit.org