Ages 14 and Up
The Ability Weekend program focuses on USSA Rocky Mountain Division specific events and races.
The competition schedule for ability athletes is intended to match their skill level, goals and commitment.
Location is on a rotating Weekend schedule between all 4 mountains:
- Copper Mountain
- (Check calendar for details)
- Completed TSC Registration Packet
- USSA License
- Team Summit Jacket
- Copper Mountain Season Pass
- Vail Resorts Epic Locals Pass
- Saturdays and Sundays, Nov 9- April 13
- Thanksgiving and Xmas Camp included, (Friday night at Keystone available for daily rate)
- Training at Breckenridge, Copper, and Keystone
- Program Fee: $2595 / VSF deposit: $300
- Cost for skiing outside of your scheduled program: Members, $60 for full day/ $30 for night or half day
- The cost of travel and competitions for both the athlete and coaches will be in addition to your program fees.
What is the VSF deposit? Click here to find out