Below are some points I would love to share and make known, to aid in some understanding, hopefully.
Additional Supported Event Added
I've chosen to add the Vail 12-14 event on March 10th; registration opens tonight, Thursday, January 19th, at 6 PM.
Winter Park and Snowmass remain non-options. Unfortunately, the Winter Park events directly overlap with the Taos Regional and the Kirkwood National. Aspen/Snowmass is too tight of a window from the Abasin and Breck National events.
As I've told many of you already, we will need to let the dust settle from this batch of registrations before we begin discussing removing athletes from waitlists, squeezing into events, etc... If you were at the beginning of season orientation, my last slide in the PowerPoint stated one thing:
Head Big Mountain Coach