whole athlete | whole team | whole community
We are a youth development organization empowering our athletes to realize and celebrate their personal podiums through athletics, education, and life skills by participating in innovative programming at our world class venues.
Safety is Team Summit Colorado’s number one priority.
Office Physical Address:
0800 Copper Road #3307
Copper Mountain, CO 80443
760 Copper Road #C101B
Copper Mountain, CO 80443
48 Uneva Place
Copper Mountain, CO 80443
Administration, Program Director, and Coach contact information is available at:
Keeping our membership well informed is a Team Summit Colorado priority. Team Summit Colorado communication is done primarily via e-mail. Please notify us immediately of changes to your primary email address.
Payment in full is due by October 15, 2020. Installment Payment Plans are available with monthly autodraft with the final monthly payment drafted on October 15, 2020. Should payments extend through December 15, 2020. A $50/month processing fee will be added to all payment plans with balances after October 15, 2020.
Please consider making your payment via check or cash to receive a 2% tuition discount. For more information or to establish an installment payment plan, please contact the Office Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounts with past due balances as of December 15, 2020, will result in training suspension without refund and revocation of Team Summit Colorado discounted season pass privileges. When the member account is brought up to date, training may resume upon payment of a $100 reinstatement fee. Resumption of training is at the discretion of the program director.
Past due balances will incur a 1% per month finance charge on the outstanding balance.
All fees are non-refundable except for season-ending injuries (see Injury Refund Policy). Upon reading this, members agree that in the event of past due nonpayment of any program, training or other fees, Team Summit Colorado shall be awarded its attorney’s fees, court costs and any other fees, costs
and expenses incurred in connection with the collection of suchpayment.
Families with 3 or more athletes in the Team Summit programs will receive a multiple athlete discount as follows:
• 3rdathlete in a family – 10% discount*
• 4th athlete in a family – 15%discount*
• 5th athlete in a family – 20%discount*
*The discount is taken off the least expensive program(s).
US Ski and Snowboard (USSS), International Freeski Association (IFSA), United States of United States of America Snowboard Association (USASA), or International Ski Federation (FIS) licenses are not required to participate in Team Summit Colorado programs. Athletes competing in USSS, IFSA, USASA or FIS sanctioned events are required to obtain membership and the appropriate license directly with each organization. Examples of competitions requiring athlete licensure include: Alpine Youth Ski League Series, Alpine Bolle Age Class Series, Rocky Mountain Freestyle events, Snowboard Revolution Tour, Junior Nationals and Nationals. Athletes choosing to only compete in the Summit Foundation Cup Series, and USASA Series are not required to have a USSS competitor’s license.
The Volunteer Service Fee (VSF) is a work deposit charged to each family (not athlete) in the program. Intro and Devo programs incur a $250 deposit; all other programs incur a $300 deposit. The goal of the VSF is to promote volunteerism for fundraising events, races, and special projects. Volunteer service helps keep our costs down while creating community amongst members, directly benefiting each member of Team Summit Colorado.
• Volunteer Service Logs are located in your family’s online Team Summit account
• Members are responsible for tracking completed hours using their Volunteer Service Log. Team Summit Colorado staff, coaches, or coordinators are not responsible for keeping or maintaining Volunteer Service Fee logs in progress.
• Volunteer service may be performed by any family member 18 or older.
• All required hours must be completed to receive a VSF account credit. *no partial credit is given*
• Refunds will be credited to your account in July, 2021. It is recommended the credit be used toward next season’s VSF or any outstanding balance. However, families may donate the refund as a tax deductible contribution to the team or you may request the amount be refunded in the form of a check.
• If you have questions or are having trouble satisfying VSF hours, please communicate with us well before the deadline to learn about opportunities specific to your needs.
Tuition refunds are only issued for season ending injuries/medical conditions. A written note from a physician detailing the injury or medical reason for abstaining from training or competition is required to receive a refund. Athletes injured while violating Team Summit Colorado’s Code of Conduct Policy will not be offered a refund.
Refund of Program Fees and VSF Requirement will be prorated as follows:
After March 1
Season Passes purchased through Team Summit Colorado discount programs will have privileges suspended at the time of refund for a season ending injury.
Team Summit will not issue refunds for:
Suspension, expulsion, lack of interest, dissatisfaction with programming or staff, any other programming or staffing circumstances, academic ineligibility, transportation issues, relocation, poor performance at competition, and/or conflicts with other sports schedules.
Payment of Refund
• Refunds will be first applied to outstanding accounts receivables.
• VSF refunds will not be paid unless prorated VSF requirement has been satisfied.
• Refundsmay be applied to summer camps or the following year tuition, if desired.
Team Summit Colorado typically has funds available annually to support athletes in pursuit of their athletic dreams. Team Summit Colorado recognizes Competitive Youth Sports can be a financial struggle for athletes and their families and it is our goal to assist those athletes in need, as appropriate. Team Summit Colorado’s Scholarship Policy provides a defined and measurable
procedure for providing financial assistance to Team Summit Colorado athletes in compliance with the desires of donors and the mission of Team Summit Colorado. The Policy implements procedures to provide scholarships in a fair and impartial manner for those requesting assistance. The scholarship allocated to each athlete will not exceed 50% of their program tuition. For more information, please email email@example.com.
• Team Summit Colorado Tuition Scholarships applications are due October 15, 2020. Scholarship Awards will be made following approval at the November Board of Directors’ Meeting.
• Summer Camp Scholarship I - Applications for summer camps starting before July 1st, must be received by April 15th. Scholarship Awards will be made following approval at the May Board of Directors’ Meeting.
• Summer Camp Scholarship II – Applications for summer camps starting after June 30th must be received by May 15th. Scholarship Awards will bemade following ratification of the budget.
• Additionally, an emergency fund has been established to assist on an individual, as needed basis. These funds are set aside for athletes having earned invitations to national and international competitions. Submission for emergency scholarship fundsmay be requested at any time.
• Introduce a new member to Team Summit Colorado and receive a non- refundable/nontransferable $200 credit towards this year’s program fee. New members must provide your name as a referral when registering online.
• Referredmembers must be new to Team SummitColorado (no previous camps, part-time or full-time registrations).
• Referredmembers and referring family athletes must sign up for full season programs.
• The Team jacket provides safety, TSC name recognition, sponsor visibility and team building across all disciplines. Jackets are required to be worn during all training and during competitions as appropriate.
• New athletes to Team Summit Colorado receive complimentary jackets
• Returning athletes that receive a new jacket every other season -Subject to availability.
• Returning athletes that are not eligible for a new jacketmay purchase a 2020/2021 Team jacket for
$175 - Subject to availability.
Through the support and generosity of our four Summit County resort partners Team Summit
Colorado athletes are eligible for discounted season passes.
Athletes enrolling in multi-mountain programs will need both the Copper Mountain Season Pass and the Epic Local Pass. Prior to obtaining your Copper Mountain Season Pass and/or the Epic Local Pass at the discounted rate, the following must be completed:
1. Completed online registration and appropriate release forms and waivers.
2. Program fee payment of at least 50% or more program fees.
Woodward @ Copper, Copper Mountain Season Pass and the Epic Local Pass authorization letters and/or voucher numbers will then be issued to athletes. Passes are obtainable from the resort season pass office with your authorization letter/voucher number.
Copper Mountain Season Pass
The Copper Mountain Season Pass allows unrestricted skiing/riding at Copper Mountain Resort and is only available to athletes training at Copper Mountain. Upon notification via email from a Team
Summit Colorado staff member stating your athlete’s season pass is ready and a unique voucher number allocated, the Copper Mountain Season Pass may be purchased at Guest Services in Copper Mountain Center Village. Team Summit Colorado sincerely thanks POWDR-CORP for their continuing support of our athletes.
Vail Resorts Team Summit Pass
The Vail Resorts Team Summit Pass allows restricted skiing/riding at Breckenridge, Keystone, Vail and Beaver Creek. Please refer to the Vail Resorts website (www.snow.com) for blackout dates or other restrictions associated with Vail and Beaver Creek resorts. Prior to the start of each Team Summit Colorado program, a Team Summit Colorado staff member will email an athlete- specific Team Summit Pass voucher redeemable at the Keystone or Breckenridge pass offices for a discounted season pass.
Woodward at Copper Barn Pass
The Woodward at Copper Barn Pass allows restricted drop in at Woodward at Copper. Reservations are not accepted while using this pass and certain dates are blacked out. Please refer to the Woodward at Copper website (http://www.woodwardatcopper.com) for specific information regarding Barn Pass restrictions. Athlete-specific Barn Pass vouchers are obtainable by emailing the Office and Membership Manager.
Team Summit Colorado partner resorts will not issue passes without authorization from Team Summit Colorado. Please do not go to the resort pass offices prior to receiving notification from Team Summit Colorado.
Arapahoe Basin Pass
The Arapahoe Basin Pass allows unrestricted skiing/riding at A-Basin. Only programs that have training at A-Basin are eligibile for a discounted A-Basin Season Pass.
Team Summit Colorado offers limited drop-in training for athletes visiting for a brief period of time or for Team Summit Colorado athletes looking to obtain extra training days.
Drop-in training is available only on scheduled training days and the athlete must make arrangements in advance with the coach.
• Athletes will adhere to all Team Summit Colorado rules and Code ofConduct.
• Drop-In fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable and do not carry over to the next season.
• Drop-in training is not available for athletes in Intro Programs.
• Drop-in training for non-Intro programs must be approved in advance by the Program Director
Drop-in training fees must be paid in full and appropriate Team Summit Colorado forms, releases and waivers must be completed prior to training and can be found here.