Ages 13 and Up
Snowboard Park, Pipe, Boarder X Snowboard 301 is for the rider who has fun competing and producing results. In Snowboard 301 the rider will receive mental and physical training to focus on developing skills used for slopestyle, halfpipe, and Boarder X, Big Air, and Rail Jam. Ahtletes in Snowboard Comp will spend most of their time training for their desired discipline as well as riding the entire mountain. Goal setting and collecting video will be used to aid their progression. The Goal of Snowboard 301 is to qualify for USASA Nationals, USSA Rev Tour. Snowboard 301 meets Friday afternoon Saturday and Sunday.
- Ability Level
- Riders must be able to snowboard independently and follow directions
- Program Training
- November 17 – April 7
- Training: Saturday and Sunday 9-3, Friday Available
- Rotating schedule between Copper, Keystone and Breck
- Riders are expected to participate in video review and goal setting sessions
- USASA license is required; USSA license required for Rev Tour qualified athletes
- Entry fees, competition passes, season passes, and travel costs are in addition to program fees
- Program Fee: $3565
- Volunteer Service Fee Deposit: $300
- Optional Friday Van Service Option: $249
Current Members Register Here!
New Members Register Here!