Snowboard Comp 101
U13 Age Group
In Snowboard Comp 101 the rider builds on their foundation and learns how to be a better snowboarder mentally and physically preparing them for competition. The Snowboarder has the opportunity to compete in the USASA regional local events in Summit County. Athletes will experience what it is like to train for competition in Boarder X, Slopestyle, Halfpipe, and Big Mountain. Kids are exposed to all disciplines of snowboarding but can compete in which ever disciplines they choose. Riding the entire mountain is very important to strengthen their foundation at all ages. The focus of this program is to build independence on the mountain and have fun while training.
- Ability Level
- High level of independence to ride chair lifts
- Ride any terrain, any time
- Program Training
- December 1 – March 16
- 31 days of training and competition
- No training President’s Day weekend
- Coaching Saturdays and some Sundays
- 4 Mountain Program: ABasin, Copper, Keystone and Breck
- Schedule posted on Snowboard Comp 101 calendar
- This program stays inside Summit County
- Entry fees, competition passes, season passes, and travel costs are in addition to program fees
- USASA membership is needed for Slopestyle, BoarderX, Halfpipe, and Rail Jam Events.
- Program Fee: $2245
- Volunteer Service Fee Deposit: $250
Current Members Register Here!
New Members Register Here!