Snowboard Comp 201
U13 Age Group
Snowboard Park, Pipe, Boarder X
This program is for athletes who want to focus on specific disciplines in Slopestyle, Pipe, or BoarderX. The focus of Snowboard Comp 201 is to have fun gaining new skills. Riders in this program will spend time riding the entire mountain, setting goals, and collecting video to aid in their progression. Many of the kids in this program qualify for USASA nationals. Training for Snowboard Comp 201 is Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Ability Level
- High level of independence to ride chair lifts
- Ride any terrain, any time
- Program Training
- November 17 – April 7
- Training: Saturday and Sunday 9-3, Friday available
- Rotating schedule between Copper, Keystone and Breck
- USASA membership is required
- Entry fees, competition passes, season passes, and travel costs are in addition to program fees
- Program Fee: $3050
- Volunteer Service Fee Deposit: $300
- Optional Friday Van Service Option: $249
Current Members Register Here!
New Members Register Here!