Team Summit Snowboard Academy
Ages 8 and up
This full time program is for athletes wanting to take full advantage of the snowboard activities Summit County has to offer. Full Time Athletes like Snowboard Comp Athletes aim to build skills and potentially qualify for USASA Nationals and Compete or qualify for USSA Rev Tour, in their desired discipline(s). Former Academy Athletes have gone on to compete in Grand Prix events, X Games, US Open, Dew Tour, and the Olympics. Full time athletes will start Dryland endurance, strength, and aerial training early September. We will get started on snow as soon as the mountains will let us up. Due to our great relationship with the Summit County Middle School and High School we are able to offer quality training 5 days/week. We also have kids from school districts outside of Summit county, home school and online school. It is important that the athlete’s family lets the school district know that they will be participating in an academic athlete program as soon as possible.
- Program Training
- September 4 – April 14
- Full time
- Riders are expected to participate in video review and goal setting sessions
- Expected to attend Dryland training unless playing an organized fall sport
- USASA license is required; USSA license required for Rev Tour qualified athletes
- In additions to season passes, Woodward Barn Pass is required
- Entry fees, competition passes, season passes, and travel costs are in addition to program fees
- Program Fee: $5795
- Volunteer Service Fee Deposit: $300
- Optional Weekday Van Service Option: $649
Current Members Register Here!
New Members Register Here!