If you missed the parent meeting, you can find it here:
Sorry for the technical issues...
The 20/21 season will have several different policies in place from a traditional year. By participating in the race, everyone agrees to the following COVID commitments to help keep competitions going all season long.
1. No spectating
2. Absolutely no congregating - Physical Distancing is required.
3. COVID Prescreen forms must be completed within 24 hours prior to anyone's arrival
Prescreen Form: https://forms.gle/pjLagCPnGPMpxyGB8
4. Coaches will need to reaffirm no athletes are displaying any new symptoms of COVID-19 and all answers provided in the prescreen are still true.
5. Athletes must wear masks at all times except
a.) when at the start gate before competing,
b.) when actively competing on course,
c.) prior to leaving the finish coral
6. Physical Distancing must be respected by all staff, volunteers, and athletes at all times.
7. A space between unrelated parties must be maintained when riding the chairlift.
8. No indoor facilities are available except for restrooms. A gear and equipment area is available below the finish coral.
9. Participants must not gather in groups larger than six athletes (seven, including group leader/ coach) (including up to 6 participants and one group leader) and must comply with physical distancing requirements at all times.
10. We must maintain no more than 10 persons in the start area at any given time.
11. Awards will be conducted virtually at TBA on Wednesday evening. Medals will be available at the Team Summit Administrative Office Starting Thursday, February 26th, 2021
*Failure to adhere to these rules may affect the results of the associated athletes for the current race or future races*
Prior to Competition Day
|Registration Closed||Monday, February 22th @ 12pm||Online|
|Parent Meeting||Tuesday, February 23th*||Virtual|
Competition Day - Wednesday, February 24th, 2021
|Athlete Check-In||8:00 am - 8:30 am||Gondola Lot|
|Load the Gondola||8:30 am - 9:00 am||Gondola|
|Inspection 1 Open||9:45 am - 10:15am||Freeway|
|Competition 1 Start||10:15 am||Freeway|
|Competition 2 Start||11:00 am*||Freeway|
*The Schedule is subject to change
Team Summit, Staff, and Volunteers are all exempt for the day provided:
A. They collect a pass from the Team Summit Check in Table (7am-8am)
B. Have made specific arrangements through Team Summit's Event's Manager
Competitor Price: Complimentary courtesy of Breckenridge Ski Resort
*If your athlete has an Epic Pass for Breckenridge, we will make the reservation for Team Summit Families.
**If your athlete is not a Team Summit member, and you have a Breckenridge Pass, please make a reservation using epicpass.com.
Friends and Family Tickets are not available.
Coaches and staff tickets are complimentary courtesy of Breckenridge Ski Resort pending registration prior to Sunday, February 21st, 2021 at noon.
Paid parking is available throughout Breckenridge.
More information regarding parking can be found at: https://www.breckpark.com/skier-parking
Drop off is strongly encouraged as NO SPECTATING is allowed at this Competition.
Awards will be held virtually via Facebook Live
Volunteers are still needed for this event
Register by clicking the links below:
Results will replace the startlist tab
*Please contact email@example.com with any questions, comments or concerns.*