It takes a village.
Your support for our events and operations are critical for the Team. Team Summit Colorado hosted events are especially important because not only are they are an essential source of income, but also they keep our athletes feeling at home and racing in a familiar environment. It takes a village to operate this team, and we need your help.
Volunteer Service Fee (VSF) is a deposit you pay at the time of registration, and with completed VSF hours per program, you will either receive credit for the next year’s deposit or receive a refund if you are not coming back to the program. Hours are now tracked completely by our new system and will be automatically calculated per year from July 1 to June 30 of each season to receive the credit. We will not accept the partial hours.
VSF Hours Requirement
All Intro programs: 25 hours for $250 per family
All other programs: 30 hours for $300 per family
Examples of more ways to knock off your VSF hours!
Support at the Administration Office (Weekends or Weekdays)
- At times we look for help at our Administrative Office to clean, file paperwork, and other administrative duties. If you would rather be inside, this is a great way to help out!
Annual Ski Swap
- Yearly we host a large ski swap during the Breckenridge Oktoberfest. This is a major fundraiser for us which takes many hands to pull off. This one should go on everyone’s calendar!
Hosted Fundraisers and Friend-Raisers
- We host many events each year to raise money to support the club.
Hosted Competitive events
- We also host many USSA and Team Summit competitions that we can’t put on without your help. We love to show the rest of the state how great our families are, so come to help while watching your athlete, be good hosts and lend a hand pulling off a great event!
The Summit Foundation Cups (4 total throughout January and February)
- Join us to volunteer for these fun kids event hosted by Team Summit Colorado. Little to no experience is required and we have positions on and off the hill.
Jennifer Robbins / Volunteer Manager / P 970.968.3080 / jennifer@TeamSummit.org